Sunday, October 28, 2012

Belated #GardenWalk Thursday on Friday: @susanhemann

@susanhemann is our final #GardenWalk Thursday Celebrates Autumn In Our Gardens "Featured Tweeter" of October!
@susanhemann
I'm a multi-media artist.
I love to make art dolls, paint and photography.
My other blog: http://gardening-enabled-style.blogspot.com
Love to garden and read.
Cleveland. http://susanhemann.blogspot.com



#GardenWalk Thursdays will have a new theme for November!  More details coming asap.

For everyone in Sandy's path, best wishes & stay safe!!!

~Jo
aka Bloomin'Chick. Wife, mother of an angel in Heaven, survivor; a real Jersey Girl. (What you see on those reality shows isn't real!) Writer, photographer, joyful gardener (coastal Zone 7b/mountain Zone 6a) & avid reader. Eclectic, creative & happily married late 30-something who lives at the sea w/her heart in the mountains who happens to be disabled with Seronegative Arthritis & Fibromyalgia.  I blog about my passions & life at Diggin’ Around and my NJ at NewJersey Through My Eyes.   

Be sure to catch more of my daily garden photo shares via #GardenWalk where you can see what's growing around the world right now & share your garden with like-minded folks!

No comments: